Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fair Firsts

OMG.  It's been almost a year since my last post.  What better reason to post again than to mark something off my bucket list...?

63.  Marry Justin Verlander
64. Attend State Fair
65. Solve world hunger

Can you guess which one happened?

 Farmer Boy!

 Seed Caps fit perfectly

 Cheese!

 This calf Claire is petting is only a few days old and weighed close to 85 pounds, awesome for that Mom!

The kids and I had a great day with our friends-Jennifer, Henry and Eleanor.  I'm sad I didn't try this earlier and sad I didn't bring a stroller or a wagon...three year olds get heavy.  We spent today recovering but I'm planning to go back Thursday with girlfriends, I still haven't tried a deep fried snickers.

1 comment:

  1. Don't do the deep-fried Snickers. It's yucky. Deep-fried Oreos are the way to go!

    ReplyDelete