Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Falling for Fall

It's hard to imagine anything can beat the excitement of Halloween as a child. Dressing up as your favorite characters. Running around the neighborhood with parents and friends. Filling bags with candy. I feel very lucky because I did find something that beat all of those things combined...watching your own children do all of those things. I know what it feels like to be a parent finally. All those years of hearing "You'll understand when you have your own kids...". Well I understand now and as much as I hate to admit it everyone was right. I go to enjoy hayrides, carving pumpkins, dressing up and getting all that candy through the eyes of my fairy princess, little monkey and route 66.
picking pumpkins at the farm with MOPS

driving the school bus

Hay ride, hope Uncle Jerry is a good driver!






"Trick or Treat"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! It never occured to me to ask if you had a blog, but I found yours through Christen's blog, of course! Glad to see you had a fun fall with your kiddos this year!

    ~ Lauren

    ReplyDelete