Monday, May 17, 2010

Stupendous!

Is that even a word? I might need to look it up, it's one of Claire's favorite things to say and I would hate to think I'm letting things like this go. Actually I let it go when she says a lot of things incorrectly, I can't help it, I'm definitely not an expert(although her father and both Aunts surely are). She miss uses "Me" and "I" on a regular basis but I won't complain, she is talking up a storm, a year ago I was worried she wasn't talking enough.

Reagan has also come a long way, especially physically. The little boy who didn't walk until 18 months can now swing from monkey bars, climb rock walls and beat his sister in a race(sometimes he can even beat Claire...).

Caroline is growing by leaps and bounds. She has a little bump on her head from climbing on top of the ottoman and falling off. She yells, literally yells, all kinds of words now(mama, dada, crackers, Claire, dog, nose, etc etc). She also brushes her teeth and partially undresses herself for bath time-she wants to be just like the twins. I can't believe my BABY is so grown up!

Enjoy some recent pictures...

My little monkey
She can"do it myself!"
Big girl eating an apple(or as she would say "APPLE!")
So Proud or herself(and I'm proud of them too, can you tell?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment